INDEPENDENT SENIOR CONSULTANT & STRATEGIC ADVISOR
- Independent senior consultant with a reputation for strategic foresight, ability to deal with complexity, effective planning and delivery.
- A career of 25 years, covering a range of consulting, management, technical, product development & operational roles.
- Significant energy experience – electricity, gas, emissions trading, and asbestos.
- Technology product experience – development of marketplace platforms.
- Proven success in strategic planning and understanding the “big” picture.
- Able to translate possibilities into plans to achieve short and long term objectives.
- Thrives on intellectual challenge, is results-oriented and strives for excellence.
- Strategy – development and implementation
- Innovative thinking and problem solving
- Technology – development and implementation
- Industry knowledge
- Relationship/Stakeholder management
- Leadership and change management
- Policy development and implementation
- People, product and project management
Golf Manager’s Association of New Zealand
Manor Park Golf Sanctuary
MBIE (formally MED)
Project Crimson Trust (Trees That Count)
Realty Returns (Wellington)
Transpower NZ Ltd
Wellington Golf Inc.