INDEPENDENT ENERGY AND MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
- A career of 25 years, including 20+ years in NZ Energy Sector, covering a range of consulting, management, technical and operational roles.
- Proven success in strategic planning and understanding the “big” picture.
- Able to envisage the future, deal with complexity, and translate
possibilities into plans to achieve short and long term objectives.
- Thrives on intellectual challenge, is results-oriented and strives for excellence.
- Strategy – development and implementation
- Innovative thinking and problem solving
- Industry knowledge
- Relationship/Stakeholder management
- Leadership and change management
- Policy development and implementation
- People, product and project management
Golf Manager’s Association of New Zealand
Manor Park Golf Club
MBIE (formally Ministry of Economic Development)
Transpower NZ Ltd (Grid Owner)
Transpower System Operator
Wellington Golf Inc.