WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
As Electrical Engineers, we design and document systems that enhance our day to day lives. Our experience with architectural lighting demonstrates our strength in creating interesting and energy efficient solutions for our clients.
Our designs focus on safety in design principals (the integration of hazard identification and risk assessment methods early in the design process to eliminate or minimise the risks of injury throughout the life of the product being designed) to deliver a product to the client that meets their commercial, operational and social/ethical requirements. A safe design approach begins in the conceptual and planning phases with an emphasis on making good choices about design, materials used and methods of manufacture or construction to enhance the safety of the finished product.
• Electrical Power Distribution and Control Systems
• Standby Power Systems
• Renewable Energy Systems
• Architectural Interior and Exterior Lighting and Lighting Control Systems
• Emergency Lighting Design
• Communications and Structured Cabling Systems
• Security Systems
• Multimedia Systems
• Specialist Hospital Systems (nurse-call, emergency-call & duress systems)
• Integration of all of the above systems